The Lawrence Habitat for Humanity ReStore is hosting the Inaugural ReCreate Contest & Auction to showcase innovative projects created from something found at the ReStore.
– Registration begins January 15, 2021.
– Participants work on their projects through March 31, 2021.
– Completed projects must be returned to the ReStore no later than March 31, 2021.
– Submitted projects will be judged between April 1-9, 2021.
– Winners will be announced on April 10, 2021.
– The auction will be available online April 10-13, 2021.
Anyone (all ages) is welcome to participate! Participate as an individual or as a group! A small registration fee of $25 is required, as the price of the the piece is waived (under $100) for registered participants.
Winners will be judged on the following criteria:
– Quality of Design & Execution
– People’s Choice
Winners will be announced in a press release, on Lawrence Habitat’s website and social media pages, and featured in the Lawrence Habitat ReStore.
All projects will be featured in an online auction, April 10-13, 2021, for public bidding. Projects will be on display at the ReStore for viewing and voting on People’s Choice.