» Become a Eudora Habitat Homeowner
Become a Eudora Habitat Homeowner
Lawrence Habitat for Humanity is excited to build four homes in Eudora, Kansas starting with the first build in Fall 2021. We are currently accepting applications for individuals/families interested in the possibility of homeownership.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have lived and/or worked in Douglas or Jefferson County for at least one year.
- Have good bill pay history, with no bankruptcies within the last 3 years, and no excessive debt.
- Be living in inadequate housing.
- Each adult in the home must be willing to do 200 hours of sweat equity and attend homeownership education classes.
- Your total annual gross family income must fall within this range:
Click here to request an application.
For more information, please contact Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org/913-369-7037.